Friday 9 October 2009

RESEARCH No.1

I've been looking a lot at vintage bird illustrations for my 4th year personal project. I came across this beautiful book called 'woodland birds' which is full of vintage coloured plates. I'm definately going to try and find my own copy of this! I want to frame every page in it!

I love the pattern on the cover, the colours are definetly my cuppa tea and i think it would make beautiful stationery, especially envelopes.

The top two spreads are from the woodland birds book, and the bottom pages are from a book called 'garden birds' which i got from the library, which also is full of very romantic vintage illustrations. And they smell all old like libraries which makes them even more amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin